Our Church

St. Luke’s was started in 1940, and held our first worship service on Easter of 1941.  The sanctuary used to be the chapel at Jefferson Barracks and was moved to this property.  We’ve gone through a lot of changes in the 70 years we’ve been here, built several buildings, and had a number of pastors.  Throughout the years, we’ve been disciples of Jesus Christ seeking to grow closer to Him and bring to the community around us the Good News of Salvation.